Introducing the PTCB No-Fluff Study Guide:
A full study guide for the PTCB Exam
Get instant access soon as you purchase, and start studying tonight!
From Your Instructor and the Creator of Pharmacy Tech Lessons
Like 50% of those who take the exam, I failed it, too…
I was left feeling very discouraged.
By implementing the systems in this course I went from failing to passing the exam with flying colors. I was happy to have that $2,000 per month increase in my salary.
Most guides for pharmacy technician exams are extremely fluffy. We’ve taken out EVERYTHING you don’t need, and get straight to the meat.
We look forward to helping you!
Don’t Just take our word for it…
Hear from real people with real results
I’ve been watching all of the videos and loving the private group. Thanks again for the lessons that you provided! They have cleared a few things up for me.
I was doing miserably in math; I am 100% confident that the reason I just passed was due to PharmacyTechLesson.com. Thank you!
I failed the exam once. The lessons you’ve provided I’ve seen on the PTCB exam, especially your practice test, you nailed it! It was like looking at my exam all over again.
I went through the lessons this morning before my test. I passed! I’m so very grateful.
“How Should I Study for the PTCB and ExCPT Exam?”
Use a Pharmacy Technician Study Guide
Pharmacy Technician Practice Test
Or use a reliable pharmacy technician program
Pharmacy Technician Study Guide Topics:
The Top 200 Drugs
- Most student have a hard time memorizing the top 200 drugs. In this guide you will get a method that will teach you how to study and learn the top 200 drugs without “memorizing” or using flashcards.
Billing and Reimbursement
- In the pharmacy you will have to know how to properly process insurance and payments for customers, this is what you will learn about in this chapter.
Laws and Regulations
- This is one the most in depth topics. You will learn about FDA standards, infection control, and much much more. This is a very strict topic on the pharmacy technician exam.
Pharmacology for Pharmacy Technicians
- Pharmacology doesn’t have to be known as in depth as most students anticipate before taking the pharmacy technician exam. This portion will give you everything you need about pharmacology and how to properly study the drugs.
- Have you ever heard of NDC numbers? Inventory management explains the ordering processes in a pharmacy along with the management and upkeep of medications that are in the pharmacy.
- This along with law and regulations is very important because it deals with how to prevent errors in the pharmacy and safety precautions used in the medical field.
Order Entry and Fill Process
- This chapter will teach you about the order process from the patient to the pharmacy as well as the full process of fill the prescriptions in the pharmacy.
- Pharmacy quality assurance helps students learn about productivity, efficiency, and customer satisfaction measures
Sterile and Non-Sterile Compounding
- Infection control, PPE, documentation and compounding processes are all included in this chapter plus much more.
Information System Usage and Application
- This portion of the study guide is all about pharmacy computers and computer applications. In pharmacies computers are surely becoming a big deal in helping with documentation management, inventory reports, and even medication dispensing.
PTCB and ExCPT FAQ’s
Do you want to pass the Pharmacy Tech Certification Exams?
Start your Program today
Join the Thousands of Students Who Have Enrolled in our Online Learning Community, Participated in Our Video Lecture Series, and Successfully Completed Their Pharmacy Tech Prep Certification Exams
Join Our Community
Get Paid to Learn and Pass Your PTCB Exams
Since its inception, Pharmacy Tech Lessons has helped over 10,000
students nationwide, pass the pharmacy tech exam. Pharmacy Tech
Lessons mission is to provide affordable education on the go in a fun,
effective, and interactive way.
- (281) 835-4266
Site designed by